- I am going to Puerto Rico this month. First time! (but that’s just for fun) 🙂
- I am going to Honduras (again) in July with Argo Christian Fellowship. Half medical brigade in Copán, half video production for Hogar Esperanza children’s home and Angie McInvale Altamirano. I’ve been saying I would get a video made for them for years and now I am! I really can’t wait to get back there. The country in general.
- (here’s the biggie) I will be “living” in Panama City, Panamá, Central America for three months starting this August. The Leons from Honduras will be my family away from home. They have become the directors of AEMI (Latin America Missions Agency) and I will be joining the team in Panama City in a couple of months. As this project is still in the beginning stages, I will be assisting the Leons and the organization with communication, media and networking needs.
- From their “about” page: AEMI is a part of the Church of God that exists for the expansion of the Kingdom through fulfilling the integral transcultural mission among the least evangelized people groups…
- They are committed to the development of missions and the training of missionaries from North and South America.
- They will serve as the mediator among the missionary, sending church and receiving country across the globe.
From Panama City we will be traveling to several other areas of the country and other Latin American countries as well. For all of my travel expenses for these three months I need to raise $1,000. I appreciate anyone able to help monetarily. Click here for more info on how to do that. Keep me in your prayers as I am traveling and find myself in opportunities to love people with whom I come in contact. Pray that I kinda get a good idea of what I’m going to be doing with my life in the future too. 😉
“This is how everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” ISV John 13:35